printable versionHide Answer For DumpsMaterials 1z0-1109-22 Practice Tests for CCENT, the only license option available is a single-user license, Oracle 1z0-1109-22 PDF Cram Exam Fast, easy and secure payments, Oracle 1z0-1109-22 PDF Cram Exam Maybe you have stepped into your job, We gain a good public praise in the industry and we are famous by our high passing-rate 1z0-1109-22 exam guide, Oracle 1z0-1109-22 PDF Cram Exam Are you interested in IT industry?
Download 1z0-1109-22 Exam Dumps
I probably have nothing to worry about with Facebook 1z0-1109-22 PDF Cram Exam using my photos for promotional reasons, Reporting, cost models, and configuration details of vCenterChargeback are important components of a VMware vCloud Premium 1z0-1109-22 Exam infrastructure and candidates should take care to fully understand the details of vCenter Chargeback.
All these sounds can also be made with the teeth slightly open, particularly 1z0-1109-22 Latest Exam Book in fast speech, printable versionHide Answer For DumpsMaterials for CCENT, the only license option available is a single-user license.
Free PDF 2023 Oracle 1z0-1109-22 –Valid PDF Cram Exam
Fast, easy and secure payments, Maybe you have stepped into your job, We gain a good public praise in the industry and we are famous by our high passing-rate 1z0-1109-22 exam guide.
Are you interested in IT industry, As you can see, only you are ready to spend time on memorizing the correct questions and answers of the 1z0-1109-22 study guide can you pass the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure DevOps Professional exam easily.
Only use on DumpsMaterials's easy 1z0-1109-22 Oracle Cloud Infrastructure DevOps Professional Questions Answers that can provide you first-time success with a 100% money-back guarantee, You will pass the exam easily.
Only if you choose to use 1z0-1109-22 test online engine, you can absolutely pass your exam successfully, If you willing spend few hours to learn our study materials, you will pass the exam in a short time.
you can review it when you are lining up for a meal, So the clients can enjoy more benefits after they buy our 1z0-1109-22 study materials.
Download Oracle Cloud Infrastructure DevOps Professional Exam Dumps
NEW QUESTION 20
Your customer has deployed their microservices based application on Oracle Container Engine for Kubernetes (OKE) and they are using Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Registry (OCIR) service as their Docker image repository. They have deployed the OKE cluster using the 'custom create' option, and their Virtual Cloud Network (VCN) has three public subnets with associated route tables, security lists, and an internet gateway. They are facing an issue where their application containers are falling to deploy. Upon investigation, they learn that the images are not getting pulled from the designated OCIR repository. The YAML configuration has the correct path to the images. What is a valid concern that needs to be further investigated?
- A. They need to add IAM credentials for each user that deploys applications to the OKE cluster.
- B. They need to add a security list rule for TCP port 22 to connect to the OCIR service.
- C. The VCN hosting the OKE cluster worker nodes needs to have a NAT gateway to ac-cess OCIR repositories.
- D. The OKE cluster needs to have a secret with credentials of their OCIR repository and use that secret in the Kubernetes deployment manifest.
NEW QUESTION 21
You are using the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) DevOps service and you have successfully built and tested your software applications in your Build Pipeline. The resulting output needs to be stored in a container repository. Which stage should you add next to your Build Pipeline?
- A. Deliver artifacts
- B. Export packages
- C. Trigger deployment
- D. Managed build
NEW QUESTION 22
A DevOps Engineer is tasked with providing a solution, which will help in easy management of deployed applications and troubleshoot them on the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Container Engine for Kubernetes (OKE). What are three actions the DevOps Engineer must perform to accomplish the given task? (Choose three.)
- A. Create a service account and the clusterrolebinding, obtain an authentication token for the service account using kubectl command, and run a kubectl proxy command to enable the kubernetes dashboard
- B. Use the default dashboard that comes configured with the Kubernetes implementation on the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Container Engine for Kubernetes (OKE).
Automatically deploy the Kubernetes dashboard during cluster creation, create the cluster using the API and set the iskubernetesDashboardEnabled attribute to true and access it using the http://localhost:8001/api/v1/namespaces/kube-system/services/https:kubernetes-dashboard:/proxy/#!/login
- C. Automatically deploy the Kubernetes dashboard during cluster creation, create the cluster using the API and set the iskubernetesDashboardEnabled attribute to true and access it using the URL: http://localhost:8001/api/v1/namespaces/kube-dashboard/services/httparkubernetes dashboard:/proxy/'/login
- D. Manually deploy the Kubernetes dashboard on an existing cluster and access it using the URL: dashboard:/proxy/#!/login http://localhost:8001/api/vi/namespaces/kube-system/services/httpsikubernetes.
- E. Manually deploy the Kubernetes dashboard on an existing cluster and access it using the URL: hs://localhost:8001/api/vi/namespaces/kube-dashboard/services/httparkubernete dashboard:/proxy/#!/login
NEW QUESTION 23
You are creating stages for an Oracle Kubernetes Engine (OKE) deployment pipeline and would like to include as many actions as possible within the pipeline stages themselves. What are you able to include?
- A. Add a stage to deliver artifacts to an Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) Artifact Reg-istry.
- B. Add a stage to deploy incrementally to multiple OKE target environments.
- C. Add a stage to apply the Kubernetes manifest to the Kubernetes cluster.
- D. Add a stage to apply the container image to the Kubernetes cluster.
NEW QUESTION 24
Which is a proper rule to follow when creating container repositories inside the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) Registry?
- A. You must use a separate container repository for each image, but multiple versions of that image can be in a single repository.
- B. When naming a container repository, you may use capital letters but not hyphens. For example, you may use BGdevops-storefront, but not bgdevops/storefront.
- C. You must use the OCI DevOps Managed Build stage to define artifacts in the artifact and container repositories and map the build pipeline outputs to them.
- D. When creating a container repository, check the Immutable Artifacts box, as it keeps other developers from altering the files.
NEW QUESTION 25